Terms and Conditions Agreement
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 01/01/2019.
Acceptance of Terms
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Verona marble company, also known as, located at 4879 Olson Drive, Dallas, Texas 75227 and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the website, which includes vmcstone.com, (the “Site”) and its services, which shall be defined below.
Description of Website Services Offered
The site is a wholesale stone distributor which has the following description:
To provide our users, customers or prospective customers the ability to view our complete product inventory information to help make purchasing decisions for products offered by our company. Also, to provide product knowledge, education and technical assistance related to those products.
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual registers for our services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member”.
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property 0f Verona marble Company. As its discretion, Verona marble Company may offer additional website services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and services, and this agreement shall apply to any and all additional services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised services unless otherwise stipulated. Verona Marble Company does hereby reserves the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned services and/or products. You, as the and user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that Verona Marble Company shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our services and/or products. Your continued use of the services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided services forthwith.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and such Verona marble Company shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion, and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
To register and become a “member” of the site, you must be at least 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving Verona Marble Company’s services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
When you register, we may collect information such as your name, email address, mailing address, occupation, industry and personal interests. You can edit your account information at any time. Once you register with and sign in to our services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees to
- a) Furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and
- b) Maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete nature, Verona Marble Company will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of Verona Marble Company services, or any portion thereof.
Member Account, Username, Password and Security
When you set up an account, you are the sole authorized user of your account. You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It is your responsibility for any act or omission of any user(s) that access your account information that, if undertaken by you, would be deemed a violation of the TOS. It shall be your responsibility to notify Verona Marble Company immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or , other breach of security. Verona Marble Company shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
As a user or member of the site, you herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of the services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of Verona Marble Company’s services for the purpose of:
- a) Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/ or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable,
- b) Causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- c) Impersonating any individual or entry, including, but not limited to, any officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- d) Forging captions, headings or titles or °them.se offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- e) Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- f) Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in acoordance wth any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- g) Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail”, “spam”, or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- h) Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment:
- i) Disrupting the normal flow of communication, otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real time interactions;
- j) Interfering with or disrupting any Verona Marble Company services, servers and/or networks that may be enacted or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- k) Intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or International law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other Securities Exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
- l) Providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to, organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- m) “Stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- n) Collecting or storing of any personal data relating to, other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
Verona Marble Company herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to the protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by Verona Marble Company or any other content providers supplying content services to Verona Marble Company.
Verona Marble Company herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- a) Compliance with any legal process;
- b) Enforcement of the TOS;
- c) Responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- d) Responding to requests for customer service;
- e) Or protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of Verona Marble Company, its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
Verona Marble Company herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to he protected, and that such us of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by Verona Marble Company or any other content providers supplying content services to Verona Marble Company. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent of the embedded usage rules in our services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
Cautions for Global Use and Export and Import Compliance
Due to the global nature of the Internet through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statues and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations, as well as the sanctions control program of the United States . Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- a) Are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report , nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- b) Agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network services to any export prohibited country;
- c) Agree not to use our website network services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws;
- d) And agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology, or other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
Content Place or Made Available for Company Services
Verona Marble Company shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, member, or user, nor make such content available for inclusion on our website services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for Verona Marble Company the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- a) The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Verona Marble Company’s sites, the license provided to use distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the operatic area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Verona Marble Company’s sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- b) Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Verona Marble Company’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content on our network services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the operatic area in which this content was placed anffor made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Verona Marble Company’s sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- c) For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly aocessible areas of Verona Marble Company’s sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub- licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of Verona Marble Company’s sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both users and members.
Contributions to Company Website
Verona Marble Company may provide an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website when you submit ideas, documents, suggestions, and/or proposals (‘Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that…
- a) Your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- b) Shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any contributions;
- c) Shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- d) The contributor’s contributions shall automatically become the sole property of;
- e) And is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users and/or members herein agree to Insure and hold Verona Marble Company, our subsidiaries, affliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our services, the use of services or your connection with these services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
Commercial Reuse of Service
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason, any part, use of, or access to Verona Marble Company’s sites.
Use and Storage General Practices
You herein acknowledge that Verona Marble Company may up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message posting or any other uploaded content shall be retained by Verona Marble Company, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent horn or may be received by an account on our service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on Verona Marble Company’s servers on the member’s behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that Verona Marble Company has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, Verona Marble Company shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
Verona Marble Company shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our services, or any part thereof.
As a member of vmcstone.com, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member, you agree that Verona Marble Company may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- a) Any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- b) By way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- c) The discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our services, or any part thereof;
- d) Unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- e) Any extended periods of inactivity;
- f) Any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities;
- g) And/or the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your vmcstone.com account services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that, and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our services.
The termination of your account wth vmcstone.com shall include any and/or all of the following:
- a) The removal of any recess to all or part of the services offered within vmcstone.com; ;
- b) The deletion of your password and any related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof;
- d) And the barring of any further use of all or part of our services.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that Verona Marble Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either Verona Marble Company or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or, any other materials, on or mailable from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Verona Marble Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused, or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that Verona Marble Company’s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our services (‘software’) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual properly rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by Verona Marble Company or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform condor created any plagiaristic works which are based on Verona Marble Company services (e.g. content or software), in whole or part.
Verona Marble Company herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discem any aura co., sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by Verona Marble Company for use in accessing our Services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT
- a) THE USE OF VERONA MARBLE COMPANY SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. VERONA MARBLE COMPANY AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- b) VERONA MARBLE COMPANY AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) VERONA MARBLE COMPANY SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) VERONA MARBLE COMPANY SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE VERONA MARBLE COMPANY SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (V) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- c) ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF VERONA MARBLE COMPANY SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL
- d) NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM VERONA MARBLE COMPANY OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT VERONA MARBLE COMPANY AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR AND RESULT FROM:
- a) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- b) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- e) AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
In the event you have a dispute, you agree to release Verona Marble Company (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners and any other third parties), from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
Special Admonition Related to Financial Matters
Should you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts or other information from our services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please review the above sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase “Let the investor beware’ is appropriate. Verona Marble Company, content is provided primarily far informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our services is intended for trading or investing purposes. Verona Marble Company and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our services, and shall not its responsible or liable for any trading anchor investment decisions based on any such information.
Exclusions and Limitations
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Third Party Beneficiaries
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Verona Marble Company may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be recieved if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS institutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the Verona Marble Company trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other Verona Marble Company logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of Verona Marble Company. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Verona Marble Company logo or marks without obtaining Verona Marble Company’s prior written consent.
Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement Claims Notice and Procedures
Verona Marble Company will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Verona Marble Company may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our TOS anchor the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the followng information:
- a) The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- b) A description of the copyrighted work or other Intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- c) A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- d) Your physical address, telephone number and email address;
- e) A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law…;
- f) And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or Intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Verona Marble Company Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Verona Marble Company
Attn: Copyright Agent
4879 Olson Drive
Dallas, Texas 75227
The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Verona Marble Company and shall govern the use of our services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us wth respect to Verona Marble Company services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Verona Marble Company services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Forum
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and Verona Marble Company with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall he governed by the laws of the state of Texas without regard to its inflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/0r disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and Verona Marble Company, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Dallas, Texas or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and Verona Marble Company agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Waiver of Severability of Terms
At any time, should Verona Marble Company fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give affect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship Non-Transferability
You acknowledge, understand and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statue of Limitations
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the list of our services or the TOS must be filed within 1 year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to Verona Marble Company as follows:
Verona Marble Company
4879 Olson Drive
Dallas, Texas 75227