While we do not require appointments, and are walk-in friendly, if you have any specific requests or time constraints, you may contact us using our Locations page.
You may also request that material is staged for you ahead of time, to assure that the product will be easily visible during your visit with us. We can stage up to 3 different bundles.
WHAT TO CONSIDER
Some of our Slab Galleries have a climate controlled experience, however, some slab inventory may be kept outside. Please consider dressing with weather conditions in mind.
When you hand-select your stone with us, we encourage you to bring any design accents that you may be considering. This could include cabinetry doors, paint swatches, tiles, backsplash, hardware, etc.
Since natural stone can vary from block to block, we can not provide samples for natural stone. We can, however, assist you in finding the perfect stone for your project!
VERONA MARBLE SHOWROOMS
Our Broken Arrow staff has moved to Tulsa! Verona Marble Company has weekly new arrivals in natural stone and engineered stone ready for you to browse! See more >
Please visit our 100% climate controlled Slab Gallery with over 150 selections to choose from! We have beautiful Marble, Quartzite, Granite and Quartz. We would love to help you find the perfect stone for your project! See more >
With containers arriving daily, our selection is unsurpassed and different every day! This warehouse is not climate-controlled so please plan for the weather accordingly! See more >
SLAB YARD RULES & GUIDELINES
- Reviewing individual slabs is usually unnecessary, as sister slabs (from one lot number or bundle) will almost be identical. For safety reasons, we can move no more than three slabs. Please ask to view various colors before asking to move any slabs.
- For insurance reasons and to best serve you, all visitors must be accompanied by an employee when visiting the slab yard and warehouse.
- This is a working warehouse. Our employees will be loading trucks and unloading containers while you are in the slab yard. Please stay clear of the cranes and forklifts.
- Children under 13 years of age are not allowed in the slab yard or warehouse without being in a stroller or holding the hand of a parent. The slabs have sharp edges and can cause deep and serious wounds. The slabs are very heavy (over 800 lbs) and are dangerous should they fall.
- Please do not allow your children to pick up any pieces of stone from the ground. The edges are sharp.
- Some of our granite slabs are outside. Weather conditions may not permit us to move the material safely (especially if it is windy). In addition, any rain or moisture can darken the slabs. Depending on the penetration of the moisture and the humidity in the air, the slabs may take from 2 hours to up to 2 days to completely dry. Please keep this in mind.
- Your fabricator will provide pricing to you. We can guide you to pricing categories, however, our employees are not allowed to give pricing on the slabs.
- We will complete a Stone Selection report for you noting your color choices. We can hold slabs for 14 days with no deposit or obligation required.
- Small samples are available for the engineered marble and quartz. Some natural stone materials are either too fragile or too expensive to provide a sample chip off a slab. Alternate methods of sampling include cut tiles and/or photos.
SELF-SERVICE QUARTZ GALLERY IN OKLAHOMA CITY
Enjoy your own personal experience at your own pace while visiting the Quartz Gallery by Verona Marble Co. Features we hope you will like:
- No need to worry about the weather. Hot, cold, rain or snow our Quartz Gallery is Oklahoma's only climate-controlled slab warehouse.
- 46 different FULL SLAB colors to choose from by Santamargherita & Vadara.
- There are pre-selected quartz slabs staged on display racks, to assure that the product will be easily visible during your visit with us.
- When you are considering a product, simply scan the QR code as listed on the Product's sign. This will take you to our webpage for the product. There, you can review inventory levels and submit a Sample Request for the product.
WHAT TO CONSIDER
There are no formal atteendees on site, and you must be prepared to self-help at this station. This is a self-service Verona Marble showroom, intended to accomodate clients interested in viewing Quartz slabs.
- When you select your stone with us, we encourage you to bring any design accents that you may be considering. This could include cabinetry doors, paint swatches, tiles, backsplash, hardware, etc.
- We do not have natural stone at this showroom.
Self-Service Quartz Gallery rules
- Reviewing individual slabs is usually unnecessary, as engineered quartz slabs (from one lot number or bundle) will almost be identical.
- Children under 13 years of age without being in a stroller or holding the hand of a parent, or pets, should be kept under supervision. The slabs may have sharp edges if a little one trips and falls against one of the corners.
SELF-SERVICE QUARTZ GALLERY PROCESS
Three easy ways to access the self-service Quartz Gallery:
- Call the phone number on the front door. Someone from our team will answer the phone and unlock the door remotely and you can walk right in.
- If you have already been assigned a 6-digit pin number, simply enter it on the keypad at the front door. The door will unlock and you can walk right in.
- Ring the doorbell at the front door. Verona Marble personnel will be notified remotely. We will communicate with you via the smart camera and speaker. We will unlock the door and you can walk right in.
The Quartz Gallery was designed and created specifically with the OKC community in mind. We hope you have a pleasurable shopping experience while visiting our gallery. Please review us and let us know what you think.
HOLDING PRODUCT / HOW TO BUY
- Homeowners: Your Stone Fabricator or Installer will be responsible for handling your measurement, fabrication, handling your stone, as well as payment and shipping with us directly. We will need their information in order to hold any material for you. In the case that you haven't picked a Stone Fabricator, you're certainly welcome to browse our products nonetheless, and we can offer a few referrals upon request.
- General Contractors, Home Builders, Interior Designers, or Architects: If you would like to do business with us, please contact us and we can help guide you to one of our Sales Executives so they can speak to you directly about your project.
- Stone Fabricator or Installers: If you would like to do business with us and have not yet set up an account with us, please fill out the following form and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly. We can't wait to speak with you to find out how we can best serve your business, with you in mind!